TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Any sort of information submitted on the website or received from your, including but not limited to, questions, reviews, comments, and suggestions (collectively, “Submissions”) will become our sole and exclusive property. In addition to the rights applicable to any Submission, when you post comments or reviews to the website, you also grant us the right to use the name that you submit, in connection with such review, comment, or other content. It is strictly prohibited to pretend to be someone other than yourself. This could mislead us to third parties, not to the origin of any Submissions. We may, but shall not be obligated to, remove or edit any Submissions.
- There can be various reasons for an order if not processed forward. On any given time, the website holds the right to reject or refuse any order for any reason. You may be asked to provide additional verifications or information, including but not limited to phone number and address before we accept the order.
- We believe if fair dealing so, in that regards we provide most accurate pricing information on our website to our customers and users, however, errors may still occur, when the price of an item is not displayed correctly on the website. As such, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order. In the event that an item is mispriced, we may, at our own discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. We shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged.
- All rational property rights, whether registered or unregistered on the website, information content on the website and all the website design, including, but not limited to text, graphics, software, photos, video, music, sound, and their selection and arrangement, and all software compilations, underlying source code and software shall remain our property. The whole contents of the website also are protected by copyright as a shared.
- The customer has the liberty to check the product at the time of delivery. At the time when the product is being delivered, the customer can check the product and if he/she is not satisfied he/she can return the product at the very moment.